Threat Angler's mission is to advance the cybersecurity industry.
We achieve this mission by grooming your cybersecurity talents and by optimizing your cybersecurity operations.
Threat Angler's experience includes:
- Delivering services to over four hundred corporate security operation centers.
- Leading and mentoring over two hundred cybersecurity professionals.
- Leading, operating, and consulting five managed security service providers.
Recent and upcoming activities:
- June 21, 2019 - SecOps NOW! first meetup covering installing and configuring ServiceNow Security Operations.
- July 12, 2019 - SecOps NOW! July meetup covering training and certification, licensing, and Security Operations demos.
- October 4, 2019 - SecOps NOW! October meetup featuring BeyondTrust and GlideFast Consulting.
- October 30, 2019 - Presenting cybersecurity career development and ServiceNow SecOps to the students at SecureSet Tampa.
- November 13, 2019 - Teaching safe technology practices to students at Bauder Elementary in Seminole, Florida.
- January 10, 2020 - Introduction to containers using the Docker platform.
- January 11, 2020 - You Can Hack It! SecureSet Tampa employer panel.
John Perkins is the Founder of Threat Angler and brings over twenty years of cybersecurity experience. During the first fifteen years of his career at the Federal Reserve, he contributed to nearly all cybersecurity disciplines. John spent the next five years designing, building, and leading managed security services with Optiv, GuidePoint, Insight Enterprises, and other service providers. John's passion is to build a sustainable managed security service focused on delivering cybersecurity value outcomes while grooming and nurturing cybersecurity talents in team members.